Lipica, 30. 6. 2016
Free Admission to the Park from 18.00 p.m. till 22.00 p.m.
Pay a visit to Lipica on a summer evening! In summer, the Lipica Park will be open for visitors free of charge from 18.00 p.m. till 22.00 p.m.
From 9.00 a.m. till 18.00 p.m., the tickets for adults will be available at the price of 3 euro per person, while the admission for children will be free of charge.
The admission to the park includes:
- Access to the children's playground
- Access to the Carriage Museum (till 18.00 p.m.)
- Access to the walking path along the tree avenue (leading to the pond)
- Access to the pond and ice-pit
- Access to the summer garden.
Admission from 9.00 a.m. till 18.00 p.m.:
- Adults: 3 euro
- Children (0-18 years)*: free of charge
*Children can only visit the park if accompanied by an adult.
From 18.00 p.m. till 22. p.m., the admission to the park is free of charge.
Admission to the park doesn't include:
- Guided or independent tour of the stud farm
- Access to the historical centre of Lipica and stables
T: ++386 (0)5 7391 696