Official training of the Lipica Classical Riding School
Meet the future stars of Lipica! Let yourself be charmed by the white Lipizzaners during their precious moments of schooling, when bonds of trust are created between the stallions and their riders. They are looking forward to meeting you! Their training session in the riding hall will be accompanied by music and an easy to understand explanation.
Enjoy a relaxing walk in the grounds of the Lipica Stud Farm accompanied by a friendly guide or an independent tour withThe Lipica Guide mobile application.
Before your visit to Lipica, download The Lipica Guide mobile application from Google Play or App Store and get to know the wonderful and renovated estate of Lipica!
The admission to the official training of the Lipica Classical Riding School includes:
- guided or independent tour
- admission to the official training of the Lipica Classical Riding School
- unlimited access to the grounds of the stud farm during the opening hours
- visit to the oldest stable – Velbanca where representatives of all the classical lines of Lipizzaner stallions can be seen
- visit to the Lipikum Lipizzaner Museum
- visit to the Carriage Museum
- visit to the Avgust Černigoj Art Gallery
- access to the historic centre with the Manor
- access to the Karst House
- access to the Valley of Our Lady of Lourdes and the Chapel of St. Anthony of Padua
- access to the pastures, tree avenues, parks and walking paths (about 5 km long)
- access to other natural and historic highlights of Lipica (the pond, ice-pit, well, dry stone wall…).
- April and October: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 11.00
- May-September: Wednesday, Thursday at 10.00 and 11.00; Saturday at 12.00
- November-March: for organised groups upon prior reservation on Saturday at 12.00.
* On June 3rd the official training will take place at 10.00.
* We inform our visitors that on June 10th, the official training will not be available. We thank you for your understanding.
Price (the price includes the guided or independent tour to the Stud Farm):
- Adults: 21 € per person
- Students: 16 € per person
- Children (6 - 18 years): 10,00 € per person
- Children (0-5 years): 1,00 € per person
- Family ticket: (up to 3 children, up to 2 adults): 53,00 €
Children under 15 years of age can only visit the stud farm if accompanied by an adult – a parent or caretaker.
NEW! ANNUAL TICKETS
Basic (includes annual admission): 50,00 € per person
Golden (includes annual admission, presentations, official trainings, discounts and additional bonuses): 75,00 € per person
Family (includes annual admission, up to 3 children, up to 2 adults): 120,00 €
Reservations for individual visitors are not needed.
Dogs are not allowed in the riding hall. Photography / filming is not allowed in the riding hall.
More information and reservation for groups:
T: +386 (0)5 739 1696