Opening of the Stud Farm
Closing the stud farm
Acquiring a Lipizzan
Terms and conditions for the acquisition of a Lipizzan horse
Before bid submission or prior to the takeover of the Lipizzan horse, the prospective owner is to confirm that he/she will comply with the obligations, and that he/she is familiar with and fulfils all the prescribed conditions.
Advantages for the buyer of a Lipizzan horse from Lipica
The buyer or the new owner of a Lipizzan horse from Lipica becomes a partner of the Lipica Stud Farm; therefore, the Lipica Stud Farm will offer or provide him/her with:
- professional advice on horse breeding,
- advice on all matters related to horse ownership.
Additional advantages for the new owner of a Lipizzan horse from Lipica
- The Lipica Stud Farm puts the owner on the list of “Lipizzan friends”, upon his/her prior consent,
- the owner can, once a year, visit the stud farm – during for the period in which he/she will be the owner of the horse,
- the owner is invited to certain professional events at the Lipica Stud Farm during the period in which he/she will be the owner of the horse.
Note: we reserve the right to change the horse sale process.