The Hotel Maestoso and the Lipica Stud Farm are operating in accordance with the current measures and decrees adopted by the government of Slovenia to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2. The measures are regularly amended depending on the epidemiological situation in the country and broader region. To enjoy a truly carefree holiday, please follow the instructions below.
KEY CURRENT MEASURES
The RVT* requirement
Guests are required to meet the RVT* requirement in the following cases:
- inside cafes, bars and restaurants,
- in accommodation establishments,
- at cultural events,
- at sports events,
- at public gatherings with more than 100 participants,
- at trade fairs,
- at conferences and congresses,
- in nightclubs and discotheques,
- in casinos and gambling halls.
The RVT* requirement does not apply to children up to 15 years of age, accompanied by an adult.
Use of face masks
The use of a face mask is mandatory in enclosed public spaces.
It is also mandatory outdoors whenever it is not possible to ensure a distance of 1.5 m.
Subject to meeting the RVT* requirement, face masks are no longer mandatory for:
- guests inside bars, cafes and restaurants,
- guests in accommodation establishments,
- visitors at trade fairs held indoors,
- participants at conferences and congresses held indoors,
- visitors in casinos, gambling halls and special gambling activities,
- audience members at cultural events,
- spectators at sports events held outdoors.
* The RVT requirement: R – recovered, V – vaccinated, T – tested.
To stay at the Hotel Maestoso or use products and services offered by the Lipica Stud Farm, such as attending an indoor show or training session of the Lipica riding school, you will need one of the following certificates:
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 no more than 6 months ago;
- Negative PCR test or negative rapid antigen test taken no more than 48 hours ago;
- Certificate of a positive PCR test taken no less than 10 days ago and no more than 6 months ago;
- Certificate of vaccination (at least seven days since the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, at least 14 days since the second dose of other vaccines and at least 21 days since the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine);
- The above requirements apply for people over 15 years of age.
For visitors and guests who need a COVID-19 test before returning to their home country, testing is available at:
1.) The Sežana Health Centre:
- Rapid antigen tests
- PCR tests
For more information, please visit https://www.zd-sezana.si/ and click Testiranje COVID.
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay in or visit to Kras and Lipica.
For more information, please visit www.gov.si.
Thank you for your trust.
The Lipica Stud Farm and Hotel Maestoso team