Lipica stud farm remains open!
The Lipica Stud Farm is open to all visitors, who can do so in accordance with the measures taken by the Government of the Republic of Slovenia to curb the spread of coronavirus infection, which causes COVID 19.
The stud farm is open from Tuesday to Sunday between 10:00 and 16:00.
- In accordance with the decision of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, you must have a face mask or other appropriate facial protection should be used in all interiors such as toilets, shops, cash registers. The measure is also valid on all external surfaces of the Lipica Stud Farm.
- Until the cancellation, the implementation of all performances, trainings and educational programs is canceled (contact with the horse, pony workshop)
- All museums and galleries are closed, and access to the stables in Lipica is limited.
- Children's playgrounds are open. Please make sure to disinfect your hands before and after using the playground!
- A visit with a dog is allowed.
- In accordance with the measures of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, the catering establishments in Lipica are closed until further notice.
- Do not come to visit Lipica without acute cold symptoms.
- Pay attention to hand hygiene and cough.
- Take care to disinfect your hands (disinfectants are installed around the stud farm).
- Use the visit to the Lipica Stud Farm to walk and observe the animals, do not sit in groups and avoid associating with other visitors at the fences.
- Please always maintain an appropriate distance from other visitors while observing animals.
- Remember that the use of a protective mask is currently mandatory everywhere in the Lipica stud farm.
- Please follow all written instructions and other instructions of the staff carefully.
Employees will take care of disinfecting rooms and areas where visitors come into contact.
- Again, please follow the rules without exception and do not touch or feed the animals.
The stud farm will be vigilantly monitoring the current epidemiological picture and will, as soon as conditions allow, open its doors to visitors again, without restrictions!
You can visit us from Tuesday to Sunday between 10 am and 4 pm!
You are warmly invited!