This Merry Day of Culture and the Premiere of the New Lipizzaner Show
THIS MERRY DAY OF CULTURE (free entrance)
With the invitation to the free tour of the stud farm, Lipikum – the Lipizzaner Museum, and the Avgust Černigoj Art Gallery, the Lipica Stud Farm will this year join the initiative of Slovenian cultural institutions “This Merry Day of Culture”.*
Free guided and independent tours of the Stud Farm will begin at 10:00 and visitors will be able to experience the unique estate with over 300 white horses and a tradition dating back to 1580.
This Merry Day of Culture will be an opportunity for walks along the picturesque Lipica avenues. We will also prepare a demonstration of shoeing the Lipizzaners and creative workshops for children, as well as a Christmas and New Year’s Market.
- GUIDED TOURS: 10:00, 11:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
- DEMONSTRATION OF HORSE SHOEING: 14:00 (behind the Jubilee stable)
- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR’S MARKET & CHILDREN’S WORKSHOPS: 14:00–19:00
PREMIERE OF THE NEW LIPIZZANER SHOW (entry ticket needed)
At 15:00 you are invited to the premiere of the new Lipizzaner show.
The new show narrates a story of love, pride and beauty, which began on the green estate of Lipica over 400 years ago. This is a story of exceptional heritage, the white Lipizzaner and its connection to the rider.
- EUR 19.90 for adults
- EUR 8 for children from 6 to 18 years
- EUR 1 for children up to 5 years
- EUR 36 family ticket (up to 2 adults and up to 3 children)
* Due to maintenance, the Museum of Carriages will not be open for visitors.
Reservations are not needed for individual visitors.
Dogs are not allowed in the riding hall.
Photography / filming is not allowed in the riding hall.
Information and reservations for groups:
T: +386 5 739 1696