|The program lasts 5 days
The program contains 10 riding lessons
|Beginners and experienced riders
|Advance reservation is mandatory at least 7 days before the program.
The package includes
- Riding lessons (10 lessons of 45 min each, divided
into 5 riding days).
- Morning duties in the stables – horse grooming.
- Guided or independent tour of the stud farm.
- Unlimited access to the grounds of the stud farm
during the opening hours.
- Unlimited access to the highlights of the stud farm during
the opening hours.
- Presentation of the classical riding school (on
schedule from April till end of October).
- Certificate of participation.
- For participation in the horseback riding program, a
reservation is obligatory at least 7 days before the program.
- The minimum age of the participants is 12 years,
- In case, that two riders are joining the program together
is obligatory that they are riding independently. Prior riding experience* is
- If the riding instructor determines that the rider’s
knowledge and ability are lower than claimed during the reservation process,
the rider will be asked to leave the lessons. In that case, refunds are not
- The instructor chooses the exercises in line with
rider's knowledge and ability.
- The horses are medium height and not suitable for very
tall and heavy riders.
- The participants have to wear riding equipment (boots,
- The use of the helmet is mandatory through the whole
- By the age of 15, the spin shield is mandatory.
- Participants are asked to follow the instructions,
given by personnel of the Stud Farm.
- Safety rules must be followed. Each participant
is co-responsible for their own safety, the safety of other riders in the
group, horse's safety, the safety of other people and material resources.
- The Lipica Stud
Farm takes no responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might
occur during the participation in the riding program.
*Necessary Knowledge and experience:
- The rider has to ride independently in a walk, trot and canter;
- Solid balance and correct use of aids;
- A certificate from a national equestrian organizations or an equestrian club membership attestation is preferred for participants on program.
More information and reservation
SEND YOUR INQUIRY