Among our youngest visitors, the ponies are definitely one of our most popular attractions. Spending time in the company of ponies is more than just fun, it allows the children to understand horse behaviour and learn how to handle them.
First contact with the ponies
- Learning about correct and safe handling of ponies,
- Learning about their daily rituals,
- Learning how ponies communicate between themselves,
- Learning to brush, clean, and walk Lučka and Tulipan,
- “Cuddling” with Lučka and Tulipan.
Under the guidance of Lipica’s instructors, the children will ride to the stable that houses the goats and the sheep and to the meadows where the herd of Lipizzan mares with their foals can be seen from time to time.
Our Shetland ponies Tulipan, Lučka, and Mija are looking forward to meeting you and playing with you!
For who is pony riding suitable?
Pony riding is suitable for children between three and seven years of age, or max. up to 35 kg weight and 125 cm height. Children will ride a pony, accompanied by the instructor.
- Length of the program: 15 min per child
- Price: 10, 00 €
Our ponies are looking forward to meeting you
- on Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00
In case of bad weather, we reserve the right to change the timetable.
For more information