A visit to the stud farm is a special experience. Get to know the history of the stud farm all the way from its foundation until today. Find out everything you wanted to know about Lipica and the Lipizzan horse. Make friends with them, and with their dark foals.
Entrance to the stud farm allows you an unlimited stay at Lipica Stud Farm, during opening hours.
The admission to the Lipica Stud Farm includes:
- Guided or independent tour
- Unlimited access to the grounds of the stud farm during the opening hours
- Visit to the oldest stable – Velbanca where representatives of all the classical lines of Lipizzaner stallions can be seen
- Visit to the Lipikum Museum
- Visit to the Museum of Carriages
- Visit to the Avgust Černigoj Art Gallery
- Access to the historic centre with the Manor
- Access to the Karst House
- Access to the Valley of Our Lady of Lourdes and the Chapel of St. Anthony of Padua
- Access to the pastures, tree avenues, parks and walking paths (about 5 km long)
- Access to other natural and historic highlights of Lipica (the pond, ice-pit, well, dry stone wall…).
1. November - 14. March SPECIAL WINTER PRICES
- Adults: 13,90 €
- Children and young people up to 18 years: 6,90 €
- Children up to 5 years: 1 €
- Family ticket (up to 3 children, up to 2 adults): 36,90 €
15. March - 31. October REGULAR PRICES
- Adults: 16 €
- Children (6-18 years): 8 €
- Children up to 5 years: 1 €
- Family ticket (up to 3 children, up to 2 adults): 44 €
Entrance fee to the protected area of equestrian park Lipica it is fully refunded when purchasing a ticket to visit the Lipica Stud Farm. More information.
Children under 15 years of age can only visit the stud farm if accompanied by an adult – a parent or caretaker.
SCHEDULE OF GUIDED TOURS
1. November - 31. March
- Saturday – Sunday: 10.00, 11.00, 13.00, 14.00, 15.00
- Tuesday – Friday: 10.00, 11.30, 13.30, 15.00
1. April - 31. October
- Every dan at 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00, 15.00, 16.00, 17.00
Dear visitors! We inform you that Lipica Stud Farm is transiting to winter schedule. From November 1st to December 24th, Lipica Stud Farm will be closed on Mondays, except for organized groups upon prior reservation. From January 7th to March 1st 2020, we will be closed on Mondays, too. During Christmas Holidays, the stud farm will welcome visitors every day.
The opening hours and hours of the guided tours can be changed during the holidays and special events.
More information about guided tours
Duration of the guided tour: cca 50 min
Languages availability: Guided tours are available in Slovenian and English langauge. Upon prior request (at least 3 days before), we offer guided tour also in Italian, German and French language.
Guided tours after the show begin at 16.15.
Your pets are more than welcome!
Your canine friend is a part of the family, so it simply has to be a part of your experience at Lipica Stud Farm. We ask you to keep your pet on a leash so it does not scare our peaceful white horses. You are also kindly asked not to enter the indoor riding hall with your pet when a show or official training is in progress. You are kindly invited to Lipica Stud Farm, together.
Reservations are not needed for individual visitors.
Dogs are welcome in Lipica as long as they are on a leash. They are not allowed in the riding hall, where shows and official trainings take place.
Information and reservations for groups:
T: +386 5 739 1696