Visit for a day, remember for a lifetime
STOP, RECHARGE AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH 300 WHITE LIPIZZAN HORSES
Take a break from your journey and enjoy an unforgettable day on the road in Lipica. Lipica is the original Lipizzan Stud Farm, home of more than 300 white horses, and one of the most beautiful cultural and historical heritage monuments in Slovenia. You simply must visit it. Take a break from your journey and breathe in new, fresh energy.
FREE ENTRANCE TO PROTECTED PARK LIPICA WITH YOUR VIGNETTE RECEIPT *
Welcome to Park Lipica, where you can enjoy the company of 300 white Lipizzan horses and:
- Get playful in the children's playground.
- Enjoy culinary delicacies of the Karst region.
- Explore historical four-wheel driving in the Carriage Museum.
- Get lost in the walking paths in the meadows and along the mighty tree avenues of our estate.
- Find the unique Karst pond and ice-pit.
*Free entrance to Park Lipica is valid for a family or company, travelling by one car from April 1st until the end of October 2018 and is based on presenting a receipt of a weekly or monthly vignette.