1. If you are ill or have symptoms of COVID 19, stay home.
2. Keep the recommended distance from the staff and follow their instructions.
3. The arrival to the Golf Course should be at most 15 minutes before the scheduled start time, and the players should drive home immediately after the end of the game.
4. Keep at least two meters away from other golfers.
5. Don’t exchange cards with other players.
6. Do not remove or touch the flagsticks on the greens.
7. Keep a disinfectant in your bag and use it.
8. Players should dispose of garbage before or after leaving the golf course.
9. Make sure there is no queue at the golf course.
10. The search for the ball must not exceed three (3) minutes and the recommended safety distance should be at least 2 meters.
11. Avoid physical contact with other golfers, their golf balls and equipment.
12. Don't shake hands before or after the game.
13. Follow the general recommendations of health authorities to reduce the spread of infection.
1. Wardrobes and common areas (for storage of bags and trolleys) will be locked. Players will not be granted access to wardrobes and common areas.
2. The use of restrooms will not be permitted.
3. If the players' equipment is stored in the indoor storage area of the golf course, the operator shall deliver it upon prior telephone request and deliver it to the player in front of the golf reception or storage area. After the, game players should take their equipment with them for the duration of the measures. It is not allowed to bring equipment (sticks, trolleys) to common areas.
4. The recommended distance between players is 2 meters or more. There must also be a ten-minute distance between groups.
5. The arrival at the golf course should be at most 15 minutes before the scheduled start time, and the players should drive home immediately after the end of the game. It is not allowed to spend any further time in front of the club house.
6. A group of players can start at least 10 minutes after the previous group.
7. Players should stick to the starting times consistently, maintaining the recommended playing time during the game, as well as the 10-minute distance between groups. It is not allowed to surpass other groups.
8. The inserts in the holes in the greens will be raised; the hole is said to be closed if the ball touches the insert.
9. The flagsticks will be removed.
10. Golf rakes intended for sand alignment in bunkers will be removed from the golf course. The sand in the bunker can be leveled with a foot or a golf stick.
11. Access to ball cleaners and benches on the court will be closed. Ball cleaners and benches should not be used.
12. The use of golf carts will be allowed. The carts will be disinfected after each use. A golf cart can only be used by one person or two if they are members of a shared household.
13. Golf trolley rental is allowed. Trolleys will be disinfected after each use.
14. Access to potable water on the playground will be closed. Access to locations of potable water in the golf courses will not be allowed. Players have to take care of the water (or other beverage) themselves, as well as of any trash.
15. Golf competitions are not allowed.
16. Golf course staff will monitor the behaviour of players. Players who violate the measures, adopted to restrict the possibility of coronavirus infection, will be removed from the course and prohibited from playing on the golf course until all measures in force in the Republic of Slovenia have been abolished. Golf course staff is obliged to report violators of the aforementioned rules to the Slovenian Golf Association Disciplinary Committee.
17. Entrance to the golf course reception is allowed only individually. Entrance without a facemask and proper personal protection is not allowed.
18. Players are not allowed to spend any further time in front of the golf house, after the game.